Carmichaels First United Methodist Church, 104 W. South St., is giving away a variety of items such as clothes, toys, school supplies and knickknacks from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Nov. 30 in the fellowship hall. For more information or to make a donation, call 724-966-7123.
Greene County Ecumenical Men’s Communion Breakfast will be held at 7 a.m. Nov. 23 at the Center Township fire hall in Rogersville. The speaker will be Ford Campbell. Music will be provided by the Ambassadors. The cost is $8 though free for first-time attendees. For information call Sam Boyd at 724-833-3381 or Tim Logan at 724-627-6026 or 724-998-7255.
Greene County Council on the Arts is sponsoring a bus trip Dec. 15 to a Pittsburgh Pops Concert, “Highmark Holiday Pops,” featuring The Mendelssohn Choir. The cost per person is $96. Reservations must be made by Nov.29. In addition to the concert ticket and bus transportation to the show, the price includes a catered dinner served in the Overlook Room at Heinz Hall prior to returning to Waynesburg. For more information, call 724-627-9177.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 3Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 5Local manager gets top McDonald´s award | Observer-Reporter