Waynesburg Central High School evacuated after bomb threat
WAYNESBURG – Waynesburg Central High School was evacuated Tuesday afternoon because of a bomb threat.
Brian Uplinger, Central Greene School District superintendent, said the building was evacuated about 1 p.m. after a threat was found written in pencil on a bathroom wall. Students were taken to the elementary school and state police were called to search the building.
Students returned to the school about 2:20 p.m. after the building was determined to be safe, he said. State police are investigating the incident.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Three sentenced in county court | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflate-gate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3News, Sports, Events, & Community
- 4Protecting history from I-70 construction at Bentleyville | Observer-Reporter
- 5Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter