Ministerium plans candlelight journey
The Carmichaels Ministerium will sponsor “The Candlelight Journey through Christmas” at 5 p.m. Dec. 15.
The journey will begin at the Greene Valley Presbyterian Church at 104 E. Greene St., proceed to St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, 224 S, Market St., and then conclude at St. Hugh’s Catholic Church on Route 88.
The journey will take participants through the Christmas story with music, caroling, scripture and drama, culminating with refreshments at St. Hugh’s Church.
Those planning to take the journey should dress for the weather and bring a flashlight and those unable to walk may drive or ride the church bus.
For more information, contact the pastors of the churches within the Carmichaels Ministerium.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 2Vanderbilt rape verdicts signal support for assault victims | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter