University to present TUBACHRISMAS
Hosted by the Waynesburg University Fine Arts Department and the Waynesburg University Music Program, TUBACHRISTMAS will be held at 7 p.m. Dec. 6 on the steps of the Greene County Courthouse.
Admission is free and the public is invited.
Local tuba and baritone/euphonium players are invited to take part in the annual performance. Concert registration is at 4:30 p.m., followed by rehearsal from 5 to 6:30 p.m. in the Goodwin Performing Arts Center on the campus of Waynesburg University.
TUBACHRISTMAS is meant to recognize musical heritage and honor all great artists and teachers whose legacy has provided high performance standards, well-structured pedagogy, professional integrity, personal values and a camaraderie envied by all other instrumentalists.
Performers will include any interested tuba, euphonium and baritone players in the area.
Audience members will become part of an established tradition throughout the world and enjoy their favorite holiday tunes as never before through the rich, organ-like sound of this low-brass ensemble.
Register online at waynesburg.edu/web/music. For more information, email Ronda DePriest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724-852-3420.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Games of chance reporting deadline extended | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 5North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union