Stepdaughter pleads guilty to role in Pa. death
YORK – A central Pennsylvania woman has pleaded guilty to charges related to a murder that her stepfather was convicted of committing.
The York Dispatch said 25-year-old Enishia Bradley of York pleaded guilty Monday guilty to theft and receiving stolen property. Sentencing is set for Feb. 3.
A jury last year convicted her stepfather, 48-year-old Tracey Raynard Bradley, of first-degree murder in the May 2010 strangulation death of 72-year-old Lee Choppin of Roanoke, Va., in a York hotel. Bradley was sentenced to life in prison without parole.
Defense attorney Scott McCabe said Enishia Bradley had no role in the slaying. He said she pleaded guilty to charges related to her possession of items her stepfather stole from the victim.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 4Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 5McGuffey advances to Class AA semifinals | Observer-Reporter