Harrisburg man dies in Chartiers quading accident
A Harrisburg man died Tuesday in a quad accident in Chartiers Township.
Robert J. Weimer, 58, was killed when a quad he was riding flipped, pinning him underneath, according to a news release from the Washington County coroner Tim Warco. The accident occurred on wooded property along Old Hickory Road shortly before 1 p.m.
The cause of death is pending. Additional information was not available at press time. The accident remains under investigation by the Chartiers police department.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 3Moninger - 107 years | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Funeral director´s license revoked | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union