A buffet breakfast will be held from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. Saturday at West Alexander Methodist Church, Main Street. A love offering will be accepted.
Monongahela Area Library Board of Trustees will meet at 1 p.m. Wednesday in the activity room of the library. The meeting originally was scheduled for Dec. 11. The public is invited.
Advanced Carbohydrate Counting will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday in the Education Conference Center at Monongahela Valley Hospital. This is a diabetes self-management class. Topics range from how to measure the upward drive each meal has on blood sugar to information on the glycemic index. Completion of the three-day “Diabetes Self-Management Training” is required. For more information or to register, call 724-258-1483.
Breast-feeding class will be held from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Dec. 30 at Mon-Vale HealthPLEX. Partners and grandmothers are welcome. For more information, call 724-258-BABY, ext. 9.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflate-gate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 3Burt living his dream at Duquesne | Observer-Reporter
- 4Chartiers couple receives letter requesting nearly $16,000 in back taxes | Observer-Reporter
- 5North Strabane Marine remembers mortar attack a decade ago | Observer-Reporter