Woman reportedly arrives at McMurray day care drunk
Peters Township Police were called out to a McMurray day care Thursday evening after employees reported that a woman appeared intoxicated when she arrived to pick up a three-year-old child, and that the woman almost struck an employee while pulling out of the parking lot.
The incident occurred at the McMurray KinderCare, 118 Wilhaven Drive. An employee called police about 6 p.m. to report that a woman arrived intoxicated to pick up the child. It was unclear at press time how the woman was able to get the child into the vehicle, drive off and almost strike an employee in the process.
Peter Township Police asked neighboring departments to be on the lookout for a dark-colored SUV. A license plate number was provided.
A representative at KinderCare declined to comment about the situation. Officers from Peters Township could not be reached. A 911 supervisor said the woman and child were located shortly before 7 p.m. Additional information was not provided.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 4Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union