The Read Me a Christmas Story book drive for Children’s Hospital of UPMC of Pittsburgh is collecting new and gently used books and DVDs for all ages. Dropoff is at the Pi Beta Phi house on East Chestnut Street on the campus of Washington & Jefferson College. No moldy or damaged books, encyclopedias or textbooks will be accepted. For more information, call or text 724-255-4653.
LeMoyne Community Center’s third annual Coco Christmas store and feast will be held from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Thursday. Gift items can be dropped off from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday or Tuesday. The store will open for youth Wednesday. Proceeds will benefit Casa for Kids program. For more information, call 724-228-0260.
Super Dave’s Christmas show will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Carmichaels Senior/Activity Center, Route 88. There will be a sing-a-long with music books provided and polka music played. For more information, call 724-966-5874.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union