Police: Harrisburg boy, 10, shot in the face
HARRISBURG (AP) – Authorities say a 10-year-old boy was shot in the face after seven shots were fired at his house while he was sitting on the couch watching TV.
Harrisburg police Chief Thomas Carter tells the Patriot-News of Harrisburg that the boy was rushed to the Hershey Medical Center Monday night to be treated and that his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Carter says he believes the house was targeted and the shooting wasn’t random.
Police say five shots hit the house and that four other children were inside.
- 1Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in "crowd-funded" Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 2Economy slowed last quarter, but signs pointing up | Observer-Reporter
- 3Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 4Canonsburg man accused of sexually assaulting roommate | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union