More snow expected Monday night
PITTSBURGH (AP) — More snow is forecast soon for much of Pennsylvania, but most areas are expected to get only an inch or two.
The National Weather Service says light snow is expected to fall from late Monday night through Tuesday across much of the state.
A total accumulation of one to three inches is expected for the Pittsburgh region. Temperatures will range from the 20s to the 30s.
Mostly light winds are expected, but some gusts of 20 mph are forecast for western Pennsylvania after midnight.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 5Humane society expresses gratitude for benevolence | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union