Another Bryant rant during Dallas collapse
Dez Bryant says he left the field with time remaining in Dallas’ crushing loss to the Packers because he “couldn’t watch Green Bay kneel that ball down” and that he cried when he got to the locker room.
The Dallas receiver who had a well-publicized sideline rant in another deflating defeat at Detroit this season told reporters during a hospital visit Monday that he doesn’t think about media attention in such moments.
Incognito won’t play this year: The playoffs might pay off for Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito, even from the sideline.
Incognito will remain on the NFL’s suspended list with pay for the rest of the season, including the playoffs, a person familiar with the situation said.
Another collapse for Browns: With five straight losses and eight in nine games, the Browns (4-10), who just a month ago were considering a possible playoff push, are crawling to the end of yet another miserable season. For the third week in a row, they blew a fourth-quarter lead and lost on Sunday to the Chicago Bears, who scored 21 points over an 8:42 span in the final period to keep their postseason hopes alive.
Shanahan not going to resign: Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan says he has no plans to resign.
Shanahan said Monday it’s “accurate” that he doesn’t plan to quit after what will be his third losing season in four years.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 2Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 4McGuffey advances to Class AA semifinals | Observer-Reporter
- 5Vanderbilt rape verdicts signal support for assault victims | Observer-Reporter