South Strabane Township house fire extinguished.

  • December 31, 2013
A fire today at this home on Country Club Road in South Strabane Township was quickly extinguished. Only minor damage was reported. - Jim McNutt/Observer-Reporter Order a Print

South Strabane Township firefighters were called at about 9 a.m. today to a fire at a home at 56 Country Club Road. A fire that began in a chimney spread into a wall, firefighters said, but was quickly extinguished. Damage was minor. Country Club Road was closed in the area.


blog comments powered by Disqus

John F. Kennedy preschoolers celebrate Thanksgiving Charlie Brown style

Pint-sized Pilgrims

A special Thanksgiving

Holiday shoppers moving in advance of traditional Thanksgiving weekend start

Washington man charged with robbing grandmother

Canton firefighters respond to two blazes; one destroys home

Fires destroy two houses in Cecil Township

Man dies after explosion at Hanover auto service business

Authorities urge safe travel during busy holiday season

City Mission leans on community for Thanksgiving