Man removing deer from road struck, killed
LATROBE (AP) – Police say a man who was removing a deer from a western Pennsylvania road is dead after he was hit by another vehicle.
The Westmoreland County coroner’s office says 65-year-old James A. Armstrong of Unity Township was struck Friday night. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Cause and manner of death are to be determined following an autopsy scheduled for Saturday.
State police in Greensburg are investigating.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union