Protect all living things
How is it possible that Charles D. Harvath of Cecil Township could allegedly beat and kill an emaciated and defenseless animal, as the Observer-Reporter reported Friday, and be free to roam our streets and neighborhoods?
Do we as a society only place value on criminal behavior when it applies to human beings? Our lawmakers need to insist on making changes to provide protection to all living beings, especially to those that are unable to speak for themselves.
- 1Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Moninger - 107 years | Observer-Reporter
- 5Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union