Riske advances in women’s doubles
MELBOURNE – Alison Riske of Peters Township and American Madison Keys advanced Saturday in the women’s doubles competition at the Australian Open. Riske and Keys defeated Krista Mladenovic of France and Flavia Pennetta of Italy, 7-5, 6-4 in a second-round match.
Riske and Keys advance to the round of 16 and will play Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic.
Riske was knocked out of the women’s singles competition in the third round Friday.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
- 5Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union