Authorities ID Pittsburgh couple slain in car
PITTSBURGH (AP) – Authorities have released the names of a man and woman found shot to death in a car in Pittsburgh.
The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office says the victims, both 36 years old, are Jason Eubanks and Cheralynn Sabatasso.
Police say they found the victims after they were responded to a report of shots fired in the city’s Knoxville section shortly after 7:30 p.m. Thursday.
Police say the woman’s body was found in the driver’s seat of a vehicle that had come to a stop on the curb. The man’s body was in the front passenger seat.
Lt. Kevin Kraus said both had gunshot wounds to the head, and investigators believe the shooting happened inside the vehicle.
Police hadn’t released the names of any suspects or made any arrests by early Friday.
- 1Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Pitt expresses interest in Ringgold´s Law
- 4Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 5Area native helps treat Ebola patients in Liberia | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union