Report: 7 hurt, including 4 children, in Pa. crash
ASPERS, Pa. (AP) – Emergency responders said a van crash in central Pennsylvania sent seven people to the hospital, four of them children.
Adams County emergency management officials said the crash happened shortly before 4 p.m. Tuesday in Menallen Township, Adams County.
A fire chief in nearby Bendersville tells WGAL-TV three children with traumatic injuries were airlifted to Penn State Hershey Medical Center and a fourth child was taken by ambulance to a hospital.
The chief said the children who were airlifted had facial and head injuries.
Pennsylvania State Police said the van overturned but it wasn’t immediately clear what caused the crash. An investigation is ongoing.
- 1Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 2North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 3Hatfields, McCoys make moonshine legally in southern W.Va. | Observer-Reporter
- 4Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 5Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union