Three-vehicle crash temporarily restricts traffic on Route 19
A three-vehicle crash along Route 19 at Davis School Road temporarily restricted traffic Thursday and sent two people to area hospitals.
South Strabane police said the crash occurred about 4:30 p.m. when a car failed to stop and struck the vehicle in front of it. That vehicle was then forced into the rear of the vehicle in front of it. Police said two people were transported to area hospitals. Their names were not released. One person was taken to Washington Hospital and the other was taken to Canonsburg Hospital. Police temporarily blocked off the southbound lane along Route 19.
Police said an investigation into the crash is on-going.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Belford, J-M lock down spot in semifinals | Observer-Reporter
- 4Claysville home gutted by fire; three dogs perish | Observer-Reporter
- 5Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union