Snow blamed for minor crashes as well as school delays, cancellations
The snow that started Sunday night and continued through this morning has been blamed for several minor crashes.
State police said that a tractor-trailer jackknifed on Interstate 79 near the south junction with Interstate 70. There have also been several minor crashes where drivers spun out on the snow-covered roads.
Several school districts have canceled class for today while others are operating on a two-hour delay.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Moninger - 107 years | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union