Baldwin man injured in home collapse
PITTSBURGH (AP) — A man Pittsburgh-area man was injured after his roof partially collapsed.
Authorities say the back portion of the roof collapsed Thursday morning and the unidentified man was trapped inside the Baldwin home.
Emergency responders used excavating equipment to stabilize the home and get the man out. He was reportedly suffering from hypothermia and taken to an area hospital.
The building reportedly had about two feet of snow on the roof, and inspectors are on the scene.
- 1Two injured in Amwell Township crash | Observer-Reporter
- 2Clinton deciding on how to prepare for a low-key primary | Observer-Reporter
- 3Where the Democratic contenders stand in the 2016 race | Observer-Reporter
- 4CDC study: Toddler food often has too much salt and sugar | Observer-Reporter
- 5Follansbee blast burned 23K barrels of ethane | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union