Khrushchev’s prediction becoming reality
“The road to perdition” was the theme of your Wednesday editorial about the Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad that caught my eye.
I am a lifelong resident of Canonsburg and remember a time when America was a great country with a population that was totally different than what is coming along now. Please name one country that has opened its borders, marginalized its language, encouraged laziness and disrespect and generally supported measures that diluted its culture, that survived and prospered?
I grew up with other kids who had parents that spoke broken English, if they could even speak English. They wouldn’t even entertain the thought of forcing or encouraging me or others to adopt their culture, even though it was very important in their own lives and they wanted their children to be good Americans.
I believe Nikita Khrushchev’s speech about the fall of America is becoming a reality.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 5Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union