Man arrested in fatal Western Pa. hit-run crash
PITTSBURGH (AP) – A Western Pennsylvania man has been charged in a hit-and-run accident that killed a pedestrian in Pittsburgh over the weekend.
Police said 25-year-old Sean Conroy of Munhall was critically injured when he was struck in the Brookline section of the city at about 2:20 a.m. Sunday. He was pronounced dead at UPMC Mercy about a half-hour later.
Investigators later found a damaged sport utility vehicle in the driveway of a home and arrested 25-year-old Michael Rafaloski of the Beechview neighborhood. He was charged with homicide by vehicle and accident involving death and injury while driving under the influence, among other counts.
A listed number for Rafaloski could not be found Monday, and it was unclear whether he had an attorney.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
- 4`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 5Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union