Driver seriously hurt in North Strabane crash
One driver was taken by medical helicopter to a Pittsburgh hospital following a two-vehicle crash about 11:15 a.m. today on Thomas-Eighty Four Road in North Strabane Township. The other driver was taken to an area hospital with what firefighters said were minor injuries. North Strabane police are investigating.
- 1Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 4Local authors to hold book signings | Observer-Reporter
- 5Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union