Authorities seek bank robber
The Pittsburgh Division of the FBI, in partnership with the Pennsylvania State Police and the Southwestern Regional Police Department, is looking for assistance in identifying an individual responsible for robbing the Mt. Morris branch of First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Greene County at approximately 1:38 p.m. Monday.
The subject is described as an African-American male in his 30s, medium build wearing a red hat and dark-colored coveralls and brandishing a black handgun.
The subject fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
Any information regarding this individual or this bank robbery should be directed to the FBI Pittsburgh Field Office at 412-432-4000, the Southwest Regional Police Department at 724-929-8484.
- 1Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 2Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union