Pa. man accused in W.Va. sex case involving minor
WHEELING, W.Va. – Federal prosecutors said a Pennsylvania man was arrested on a federal charge of traveling across state lines to have sex with a minor.
U.S. Attorney William J. Ihlenfeld II said Wednesday that 28-year-old Mustafa M. Bazbaz of Oakdale, started talking to a 15-year-old girl from Jefferson County, Ohio, through a social media website in December. Ihlenfeld said Bazbaz claimed to be 17 years old and eventually took her to a hotel room in West Virginia’s Northern Panhandle.
Bazbaz is being held at West Virginia Northern Regional jail pending a detention hearing. Jail records didn’t indicate whether he has an attorney.
- 1`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Waynesburg man arrested on drug charges | Observer-Reporter
- 4Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 5Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union