Escaped inmates captured in W.Va.
NEW MARTINSVILLE, W.Va. (AP) — Two inmates who escaped from the Charleston Work Release Center are back in custody.
Police tell media outlets that 37-year-old Kevin Leek and 44-year-old Brendan Williams-Bradley were captured Monday in New Martinsville.
Police began searching for Leek and Williams-Bradley after they failed to return to the Charleston facility on Friday night.
Both inmates face escape charges.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 4Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 5'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union