Driver injured in Route 136 crash
One person was flown by medical helicopter to a Pittsburgh hospital following a single-car crash on Route 136 in Somerset Township this morning, a Washington County emergency dispatcher said.
The crash happened around 7:30 a.m. on the state road near Eighty Four, the dispatcher said.
The dispatcher did not have details on the severity of the person’s injuries.
Emergency crews removed the wreckage and the road reopened shortly after the crash.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 4Protecting history from I-70 construction at Bentleyville | Observer-Reporter
- 5Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter