Plane emergency reported at Philly airport
PHILADELPHIA (AP) – Passengers were evacuated from a Florida-bound plane at Philadelphia International Airport after an apparent mechanical failure.
Airline officials said USAirways Flight 1702 was heading to Fort Lauderdale, Fla., when the pilot was forced to abort take-off around 6:30 p.m. Thursday after the front landing gear failed.
An airport spokeswoman said no injuries have been reported.
No further details were immediately available.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Petty earns credit for Smith´s `Stay With Me´ | Observer-Reporter
- 2Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 3Corbett leaves governorship with unsettled legacy | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter