Three men hit by van in Canton Twp.
Three men were injured Thursday night when they were struck by a vehicle while walking in the 800 block of Henderson Avenue in Canton Township, state police said.
The men were walking on the side of the road about 10:50 p.m. when they were sideswiped by a van driven by Allen K. Garbart, 55, of Washington. Daniel Phillips, 19, was flown by medical helicopter to a Pittsburgh hospital, police said, while Matthew R. Phillips, 21, and William C. Rush, 22, were taken to Washington Hospital. No addresses were given for the three.
State police did not indicate if Garbart would face charges, but said the investigation is continuing.
- 1Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 2Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union