One injured in South Strabane crash
One person was injured when his vehicle went off Route 40 near Kopper Kettle Road, hit an embankment and rolled over, in South Strabane Township.
Township police Chief Don Zofchak said the vehicle was going east when it appears the driver fell asleep about 6:10 a.m. The driver, whose identity was not immediately available, was taken to Washington Hospital for treatment of moderate injuries.
Zofchak said that traffic was maintained on Route 40.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5Protecting history from I-70 construction at Bentleyville | Observer-Reporter