West Virginia’s Harris to transfer
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) – West Virginia coach Bob Huggins says guard Eron Harris plans to transfer.
Harris was the Mountaineers’ second-leading scorer at 17.2 points per game this season. A sophomore from Indianapolis, Harris says he wants to be closer to his family.
In announcing Harris’ transfer Monday, Huggins says he knows what it’s like to want to be near family and friends. Huggins transferred from Ohio to West Virginia as a player in the mid-1970s, and then returned to his native Morgantown as head coach seven years ago.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Humane society expresses gratitude for benevolence | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union