Ohio man arrested in indecent assault case
Washington police arrested an Ohio man Wednesday in an indecent assault case dating to 2002, when the alleged victim was 5 years old.
James T. Montgomery, 37, of Canal Winchester, is being held in Washington County Jail on $100,000 bond set Wednesday by District Judge Robert Redlinger.
Police accuse him of having improper sexual contact with the girl while he lived on Arch Street through 2004.
The case was reported to Washington County Children and Youth Services in February after the victim moved back to the city, the record indicates.
Montgomery is charged with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, indecent exposure, aggravated indecent assault and corruption of minors.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 3Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 5Local manager gets top McDonald´s award | Observer-Reporter