South Strabane house damaged in fire

Bookmark and Share
Make text smaller Make text larger

Photos

Firefighters from South Strabane and Chartiers townships responded to a house fire Wednesday at 260 Sunset Boulevard.


The fire began about 3:30 p.m. when a discarded cigarette butt was thrown into a plastic bucket outside the home, said South Strabane fire Chief Scott Reese. The rear exterior and parts of the home’s basement went up in flames.


No injuries were reported.


Reese estimated damage to the home at several thousand dollars.


Bookmark and Share Make text smaller Make text larger
comments powered by Disqus
Most Popular
July
2014
Friday
25
S M T W T F S
29 30 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
O-R's Poll Question of the Day