Carmichaels man facing several charges
Brandon Lemley, 35, of Carmichaels, will be charged by state police in Washington with public drunkenness and disorderly conduct for allegedly trying to enter a home that was not his in the area of Dorothy and Monterrey avenues, Canton Township, Wednesday night. Police also said he was belligerent when officers tried to take him into custody. Charges will be sent by summons from the office of District Judge David Mark.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Offender pleads guilty to squatting inside vacant home | Observer-Reporter
- 5Vanderbilt rape verdicts signal support for assault victims | Observer-Reporter