Church Street from High Street to Cherry Alley will be closed Monday to make room for the Highmark health screening van.
Jefferson United Methodist Church will hold a creamed chicken and biscuit dinner from 4 to 7 p.m. April 25 in Jefferson Community Center. The menu includes creamed chicken over biscuits, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, cole slaw, desserts and beverage. Cost is $10 for adults and $5 children under 12. Carry-out is available.
- 1Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 2Huffman sparks California´s rout of J-M | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Waynesburg man arrested on drug charges | Observer-Reporter
- 5Belford, J-M lock down spot in semifinals | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union