Woman’s body found in Ohio River near E. Liverpool
CHESTER, W.Va. (AP) – Authorities in West Virginia are investigating a woman’s body that was found in the Ohio River near East Liverpool, Ohio.
Hancock County Sheriff Ralph Fletcher told media outlets workers at the East Liverpool dry docks discovered the body Wednesday afternoon near the Jennings Randolph Bridge.
The body was sent to the medical examiner.
Fletcher said his department is handling the investigation because most of the river is in West Virginia.
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4Belford, J-M lock down spot in semifinals | Observer-Reporter
- 5Observer-Reporter High School Football
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union