Two duct-taped and shot in Philly; 1 dead, 1 injured
PHILADELPHIA (AP) – Police say one man was killed and another critically injured in an execution-style shooting near train tracks in northeast Philadelphia.
Investigators said both victims were found duct-taped and shot multiple times in the Lawncrest section of the city at about 5:45 p.m. Thursday.
Chief Inspector Scott Small said a man in his 20s was pronounced dead at the scene. A 26-year-old man was taken to Einstein Medical Center in critical but stable condition.
Small said at least six shell casings were found at the location, but the victims may have been shot elsewhere and dumped at the scene.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union