Give children a chance
Washington was a nice community to live in very long ago. It was a place where our children could feel safe.
The community must set aside its prejudices and differences and learn to cohabit with one another as one. We have to stand up and say enough is enough. Let’s come together for the community and rise as a community and watch our children prosper and bloom into what God has intended them to be. Our children deserve a chance to go to college, have children, have a career.
Let’s give our children a chance, please
McMillan is a former Washington resident.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman sentenced for harboring man who later pleaded guilty in McNerney homicide | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Who sold us out? | Observer-Reporter
- 5Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union