Mike Blasinsky went 2-for-3 and drove in three runs to lead Carmichaels to a 6-5 win over Jefferson-Morgan in a Section 1-A game.
Blasinsky’s two-run double in a three-run fourth gave the Mikes (5-1, 8-1) a 6-3 ead. Ryan Zalar had an RBI-single in that fourth. Joel Spishock doubled.
Logan Bowman doubled for the Rockets (2-4, 2-8).
• Chartiers Valley scored nine runs over the first three innings, taking advantages of 10 walks and hit-batsmen, to grab a 13-2 five-inning victory over Waynesburg in a Section 3-AAA game.
Winning pitcher Dom Costello had a triple for CV (6-0, 10-2), which had six hits.
Aaron Hill doubled for Waynesburg (3-3, 5-6).
• Koltan Kobrys went 4-for-4, hit a solo home run and scored three runs to lead Fort Cherry to a 9-5 victory, its first of the season, over Bentworth in a Section 2-AA game.
John Findling also smacked a solo home run for the Rangers (1-6, 1-7). Matt Heslin picked up the win.
Andy Lures hit a solo home run for the Bearcats (2-7, 7-8). Josh Hughes and Jake Rothka each had a double.
• Miles Williamson hit a home run and double and drove in three runs to help Chartiers-Houston beat Burgettstown, 13-3 in a six-inning Section 2-AA game.
Doug Dinardo had a triple and drove in three runs for Chartiers-Houston (6-1, 8-1). Tyler Day had a triple and Troy Whitfiled doubled.
Brandon Sell had a triple and Dylan Dhans a double for the Blue Devils (3-5, 4-6).
• Keystone Oaks scored three runs in the bottom of the sixth to break a tie and earn a 9-6 win over Trinity in Section 3-AAA.
The Hillers (1-5, 4-8), who had three errors, had a three-run lead entering the bottom of the third inning when Dominic Kelly hit a lead-off triple for Keystone Oaks (3-2, 5-4). Kelly scored on a fielder’s choice and Taylor Lehman added a two-run double.
Trinity scored one run in the fifth and two in the sixth to tie the game at six before the Golden Eagles added three runs in the bottom half of the inning.
Ben Campy earned the win for Keystone Oaks, despite his team committing six errors, while Noah Lolley took the loss.
• Canon-McMillan scored 10 runs in the first inning and ran away with a 17-2 win over Brashear in Section 5-AAAA.
Teagan Piechnick hit a three-run home run for the Big Macs (4-2, 10-3) in the second inning and was immediately followed by a solo home run from junior Jared Beach. Buzz Boggio earned the victory for Canon-McMillan after pitching three innings and striking out four batters.
Chandler Palyas went 3-for-3 while Beach also added a double. Kevin Joyce earned the loss for Brashear (0-6, 2-7).
• Charleroi scored seven runs in the fourth inning on its way to a 14-5 victory over Beth-Center in Section 2-AA.
Matt Freeman earned the win for the Cougars (5-4, 6-6) after striking out three batters. The win moves Charleroi into fourth place in the section, while the Bulldogs (2-5, 3-8) have lost three of their last four games.
• Ryan Isler and Ed Jenkins both doubled as Mt. Lebanon defeated Peters Township, 9-2, in a Section 5-AAAA game.
Austin Kitchen earned the win for Mt. Lebanon (4-2, 7-9), which pulled into a tie for first place in the section with Peters Township (4-2, 8-4).
Max Augenstein took the loss for the Indians, who made five errors.