Corbett ads are misleading
People of this area should not be deceived – Gov. Tom Corbett’s television ads are misleading. He has not increased funding to schools.
Here are the facts from the Trinity Area School District: Since the 2010-2011 school year, funding is down by $764,605. Basic education funding alone is down by $592,975.
Would you now say that the governor has supported public education? No, he has not. He should be voted out of office for the sake of all public schools.
- 1Two injured in Amwell Township crash | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 3First-ever humanities festival coming to Pittsburgh | Observer-Reporter
- 4Burrell downs McGuffey for ninth straight team title win | Observer-Reporter
- 5`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union