Strong finish for Rohanna in Symetra Tour event
Rachel Rohanna of Waynesburg shot a final-round 71 to finish in a tie for fourth place Sunday in the Symetra Tour’s Guardian Retirement Championship at Sara Bay Country Club in Sarasota, Fla.
Rohanna shot 70 and 74 in the opening two rounds and finished at 1-under par 215. She began Sunday tied for eighth place and used an eagle on the par-5 17th hole to climb to fourth place, which is best finish on the LPGA’s developmental tour.
Marissa Stein was the tournament’s winner, finishing at 3-under par and winning a playoff over Yueer Cindy Feng of China.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 5Two men arrested in Charleroi assault, robbery | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union