Lower, enforce speed limits on I-70
This is in comment on the front page article of Sunday’s Observer Reporter about the “big improvement” on I-70. I believe if a lower speed limit was set and enforced with triple the fines, the Department of Transportation could save the taxpayers a lot of money. The DOT could even make money with this option, because no one goes the speed limit through this area and that is the big problem.
I think a better solution could be conceived and there are a lot of other places the Department of Transportation could use that money in fixing the roads.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
- 3Chamber hears update on phase 2 of Mariner Pipeline project | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
- 5`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union