Give young people a chance
Being a resident at Thomas Campbell Apartments, I see quite a few people who are visitors. A few weeks ago, I saw a young boy in the lobby. As he got closer to me, he saw my military hat. He looked and said, “Thank you for your service.”
He sure caught me by surprise. And what a nice surprise it was.
I hope this is an indication of the kind of man he will become. Sometimes we think young people don’t know anything, but young people like that young boy should change your mind. A lot of young people do a lot to help others. When it comes to common sense, I think a lot of them will do a much better job in Washington, D.C. than those who are there now. Let’s give them a chance.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 5Washington bus depot almost ready | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union