Pa. boy dies when ATV rolls onto him
DRUMORE – An 8-year-old Pennsylvania boy has died after crashing his all-terrain vehicle, which rolled on top of him.
Lancaster County Coroner Dr. Stephen Diamontoni says Eric Long was riding alone in Drumore Township Saturday morning when he crashed. The accident happened about 9 a.m.
The boy’s father went looking for him after he didn’t see the boy for five or 10 minutes. The boy’s father called 911 when he found his son had crashed.
The coroner says the injuries from the crash and the weight of the ATV on the boy prevented him from breathing. He was pronounced dead about two hours later at Lancaster General Hospital.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Ida May Fuller got first Social Security check 75 years ago today | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union