Burgettstown man killed in motorcycle crash
A 48-year-old Burgettstown man was killed Sunday night when he crashed his motorcycle into a tree on Eldersville Road north of Karch Road in Jefferson Township and then was struck by a white sport utility vehicle after being ejected from the bike.
Patrick A. Fages of Ridge Road was riding east on Eldersville Road about 10:40 p.m. when his motorcycle crossed the center line and struck a tree, said Washington County Coroner Tim Warco. A witness told police that Fages, who was thrown from the motorcycle, was hit by the vehicle that then left the scene.
State police are investigating the crash. Fages was pronounced dead of multiple injuries.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Canonsburg man accused of sexually assaulting roommate | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Eighty Fourīs Ross Farm included in "crowd-funded" Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 5Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union