Be a responsible pet owner
It was an unhappy Mother’s Day for kittens dropped off May 11 at the front door of Trinity Bible Fellowship in North Franklin Township on Park Avenue.
About four weeks old, these kittens had no mother to take care of them and they were crying and hungry. They were too young to be weaned from their mother. These kittens were not feral.
Where is the mother? Will she be spayed so she won’t have more kittens? There are shelters to take them and programs to keep them from reproducing again and again. Why can’t people be more considerate and compassionate? At least these kittens will be taken care of properly and won’t be reproducing.
If you are going to have pets, at least be a responsible owner.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Area native helps treat Ebola patients in Liberia | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union