Road closed after gas line rupture in Carmichaels
CARMICHAELS– PennDOT has temporarily closed Route 88 in Carmichaels between Bottled Gas Service on W. Greene Street and the West End Garage at 303 Route 88 N. due to a ruptured gas line. The Carmichaels Area School District has alerted parents the line of the closure. The line was struck by PennDOT while it was doing construction work near the Route 88 bridge. Gas has been turned off and parents are advised that access to the campus is limited at this time to the Greene St. entrance only. As this is the designated bus entrance/exit the district is advising motorists to use caution when entering and exiting the campus today.
- 1Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 2Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 5Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union