Mystery Photo No. 63
They say too many cooks spoil the broth, but we’ve got a feeling these fellows aren’t cooks. First, they’re all dressed in business clothing and look entirely uncomfortable in aprons. And there are those silly hats. What’s up with that?
We do know this week’s Mystery Photo was taken by the late Dick Morgan, who worked as a reporter and photographer for the Observer-Reporter in Greene County from 1948 to 1963. His widow, Peggy, found this picture and others and decided to return them to the newspaper.
We’d like to call on our readers to resolve who these men are, what sort of feast they were preparing and where and when it took place. If you think you can help us solve this puzzle, email Jon Stevens, Greene County bureau chief, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call him at 724-852-2602. With a little luck and the help of the public, we may be able to end this mystery and publish our findings next Monday.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflate-gate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 4Three sentenced in county court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Chartiers couple receives letter requesting nearly $16,000 in back taxes | Observer-Reporter