No injuries in Chartiers fire

Bookmark and Share
Make text smaller Make text larger

No one was injured in a fire early Friday that damaged the bedroom of a Chartiers Township home.


Jeffrey Mitchell told firefighters and police that he had been smoking in the bedroom of his West Pike Street home before falling asleep. The fire, reported at 12:43 a.m., damaged the bedroom. Mitchell was treated for burns on his back, He was treated at the scene.


The state police fire marshal ruled the cause as accidental.


Bookmark and Share Make text smaller Make text larger
comments powered by Disqus
Download our new e-Edition apps

Most Popular
August
2014
Wednesday
20
S M T W T F S
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
O-R's Poll Question of the Day